Standby opening November 1st at IBM exhibit A



The third and final part to the Rabbicorn story entitled "Standby" will open at IBM Exhibit A starting November 1st. There will be a performance by the band Soleil to open the event. Join my inworld group Immersiva for more info on times etc but I will also add them here in a few days.

If you know of any groups or such which might be interested in this then please post the info with them or embed the trailer above or whatever you like. If you would like a media package then contact me in world and i can send you one.

Comments

Miso Susanowa said…
I find your work of the texture and poignancy of Ray Bradbury's.
Bryn Oh said…
Thank you Miso that is a wonderful compliment. My favorite writers of that genre are Philip Dick, China Mieville and I think John Wyndham.
Malu Zhao said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curits said…
I really love the sensitivity of your work. I've been doing research on interactive storytelling and the artful use of video game technology. Your beautiful work and informative blog have been very helpful to me. Thanks for all your sharing! By the way, I can see the possibility of your work being translated into wonderful 3D interactive storybooks. From my recent research, I think you could do that with programs such the Unity3D game engine. It's a tool I'm considering for my own artistic process with the intention of self-publishing for tablet devices. I wish you all the best. - Curtis
Anonymous said…
Once you know Cheapest wow goldof any organizations or such which were enthusiastic about this kind of then remember to post the info with these or perhaps add a clip above or perhaps what you may such as. If you want a new mass media package deal then contact usCheapest Diablo 3 gold within globe and that i can post you one particular.

Popular Posts