Sabrinaa Nightfire

It is with sadness that I am letting some of the art community know that Sabrinaa Nightfire passed away last night after a long battle with cancer.  She was a stalwart member of the art community both as an artist and an organizer of events on her sim Erato of Caerleon.  There will be a memorial on her island of Erato with details to be announced later.  Her family was at her side and our hearts go out to them at this time of sorrow.  It is part of her families request that her service be conducted in both RL and SL simultaneously and hopefully that can be achieved.  If that is possible it would be a wonderful show of support to her family to see how many people were touched by Sabrinaa.  I will post more info here on the memorial and service as they are worked out.

Comments

White Lebed said…
What a terrible loss! Meeting Sabrinaa in Second Life was a turning point for my virtual journey. Her generous support, unconditional friendship, and kindness made me (and I am sure many others) stay and work in SL. Without her the art community wouldn't be the same. I regret I haven't told her how much she had inspired and supported me. She was loved by so many - I hope she knew it..
Corcosman said…
I found this blog post about Sabrinaa by her aunt earlier today

http://whatacupoftea.blogspot.com/2011/03/farewell-sabrinaa-nightfire.html
Bryn Oh said…
I know what you mean White. I sometimes forget that the avatar can hide the ailments or frailties of the humans behind them, and then sometimes it is too late to say what you wished you had before. I recall AuraKyoo Insoo suddenly disappearing I guess a few years ago now. Nobody seems to know what if anything happened to her. She just suddenly was gone.
Thanks Corcosman for that link I really enjoyed reading it.
Unknown said…
Bryn,

Congratulations ... I am sorry about Caerleon artists Sabrinaa Nightfire. Please let me know when the memorial is. Peace be with you

Explorer Dastardly
Glyph Graves said…
Sabrinaa will be missed by many. She was a good friend to me and many others. As White said her firendship was given unconditionally.
Runescape Gold said…
You can find several key invasion types in Runescape. In case you click your own cross swords in your centre Buy Runescape Gold, then you might see the various assault patterns. Essentially the most popular style utilised by individuals will be exact. Proper will not likely help you stage your know-how just like defense or even power. Exact allows lift up your attack ability. You get a number of expertise items every damage point given. Ambitious is more robust compared to accurate, but a little wrong. It is also sluggish, giving your assailant to attack far more as compared to after prior to deciding to strike these people once more Cheap Runescape Gold. Aggressive assault style helps you increase your strength expertise.

Popular Posts