Marketplace me

 Still no word on the fate of Immersiva.  Some have been asking where to collect my artwork with my shop gone and so I have begun to put things on marketplace.  I guess that I should have done it ages ago but just never really thought about it.  You can find my shop here..
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/102673


 Above is one called Cerulean and if you click it
there is the machinima inside.
Cerulean machinima
 Above here is 26 tines.  It was originally created for the University of Texas.  If you click the robot boy inside the jar it will take you to the machinima story of the two lonely robots who connect by a cable late at night when the scientists are gone home.
26 tines machinima
 Above and to the right are two scenes from a recent build called "Family Unit" which I made for MiC or Museo in Comtempori in Rome.

 To the left here is Gretchen and Teddy.  Two more characters who were part of the narrative for Immersiva.  By clicking her you will be taken to their machinima story.
Gretchen and Teddy machinima



 To the right here is the Rabbicorn.  Still have to put up the Daughter of Gears and others but it is a start.  By clicking her nose you will get a poem and a music box chime to go with it.  By typing "Rabbicorn" in local chat you will activate the base to open exposing a second poem. 

Anna's fox is also there.  Actually the one below is too.  It is called Run Rabbit Run.  They are both from a scene in a build called Anna's Many Murders which you can see here...
Anna's Many Murders machinima




I will continue putting things on marketplace as I get time.  If there is something in particular you wanted to get then just message me and I will make it a priority.  If it is something you need by Christmas then message me and I will find it for you.  But I am leaving to visit my parents tomorrow so you kind of have to message me now if you want it for Christmas.

Comments

Marie Wonka said…
Hi Bryn,

You haven't posted anymore on the fate of Immersiva. Do you have any news? Thank you.

Marie Wonka (Marie Resch) from SL
Rose said…
Heya Bryn, any news?? x
Bryn Oh said…
Hi Marie and Rose. I am just waiting to hear back from Dusan, but I had put in a joint proposal to save both Immersiva and Madpea with Linden Labs and they rejected it. I should probably do a blog post about it once I hear from Dusan.
Anonymous said…
Hi there Marie and Buy rs gold also Went up by. I'm simply waiting to know again via Dusan, on the other hand received squeeze in a combined pitch to avoid wasting both equally Immersiva and also Madpea using Linden Labradors and they rejected that. I will probably perform blog post about this after igw2 goldhear from Dusan.

Popular Posts