An unshared machinima

I made this machinima about three years ago and I didn't get around to actually ever sharing it with anyone, so I thought I might today as I don't really have much else to talk about. It is perhaps my quietest video and was made at a time when I was a bit overwhelmed by people always wanting something from me, and the desire to put up barriers. I kind of liked the idea of making something very still and quiet that might also be able to capture the imagination and create a distinct emotion. It is housed within a beautiful song by Radiohead. Perhaps my favorite ever done by them. The machinima has only been seen by a handful of people but anyway here it is, hope you like it.

Comments

Cole Marie said…
totally remember this video <3
Bryn Oh said…
You should, you were sitting just off to the side as I was filming it.

Popular Posts