Rabbicorn closing september first on IBM




The Rabbicorn story closes at IBM 3 on September 1st and I have decided to move it to Immersiva. It was 10 000 prims and I am hoping to pare it down to around 8 000, but it will still force me to delete much of what is on Immersiva right now. If you wish to see the Rabbicorn before I remove it go now because I have a very itchy delete finger atm. Marlen Slazar made a wonderful machinima of Immersiva which captured some of the things which are about to go. Thank you Marlen its really quite beautiful. Its all very sad to me to delete these things and it makes me wonder why open sim allows for 45 000 prims on a sim where second life gives me only 15 000. It seems like open sim might be a better fit for my terrible primmy nature.

Comments

Anonymous said…
/me stares at that sentence, ' force me to delete much of what is on Immersiva right now', blinks, blinks again, and tries to wrap her head around it. Wow Bryn. The tyranny of the prim ceiling - sigh.
White Lebed said…
by "delete" I hope you mean "neatly pack into a rezzer, properly title the box, make a copy of a box and save it in safe place in-world in addition to copying it in your own and alt's inventory" .... in this case, no biggy :)
Bryn Oh said…
ummm yeah... thats what i meant
Anonymous said…
Don't be fooled by OpenSim's 45K prims claim. Little evidence to support its long term viability at the moment. Having done a fair bit of research into OpenSim grids, they're just not yet ready for primetime. Forget animal/vehicle motion and many SL scripting capabilities for now and get used to crashing. With IBM joining the party (http://www.v-business.com/), maybe all will change in the future

You need another sim, too many goodies to purchase for them to be hidden away :-)

- Bumble Parx
Unknown said…
amazing story and the new video is most awesome!!!
Unknown said…
The RabbicornD3 Gold story closes at IBM 3 on September 1st and I have decided to move it to Immersiva. It was 10 000 prims and I am hoping to pare it down to around 8 000,Buy GW2 Gold but it will still force me to delete much of what is on Immersiva right now.

Popular Posts