Giclee print number two "The sky fisher"

Every Sunday for the next while I am releasing Giclee prints of my work.  The Giclee prints are on Hahnemuehle cotton Photo Rag paper.  They are museum quality prints and rated with a 200+ years of fade resistance.


     Today I am releasing "The sky fisher".   She is a character that I have been slowly working on.  She wears antlers with long strings dangling from them with little hooks.  She walks through fields and forests occasionally capturing small birds as they are flying by.  In the detail below you can see a goldfinch and cardinal hanging from her antlers which she had caught earlier in the day.  The sky fisher is an evolving character who might get her own story one day the same way the Rabbicorn, Anna, Lady Carmagnolle, Flutter and others have before.   If you would like this print for Christmas please contact me soon as they need to be produced then shipped.  Message me at brynohhh@gmail.com for details on price.



Comments

Popular Posts