Maskitt bronze sculptures

The Long-legged Maskitt bronze sculptures are now complete and in my studio.  It took quite some time as the legs and tail were devilishly thin and difficult to cast, but they are here now and placidly grazing in the back yard as you can see by the picture.  There is still one (possibly two) available if you are interested in owning one.  They are $500 usd + shipping.  Just send me a message, I am elusive, but can reach me in world perhaps.  There were a total of 24 created with 14 being used as awards for the Santorini Biennial to be given out to artists.  The remaining 10 were for me which I am first making available to SL residents and then will use the remainder in gallery exhibits.

Here is the list of those who purchased one.  No particular order, each was cast individually from its own mould using the lost wax process.

1 Bine Rodenberger
2 doob
3 Fitch Lekvoda
4 Pathfinder Linden
5 Inkspott
6 Saskia Boddeke
7 John01 Freng
8 BelAmi Runningbear
9 (Gallery)
10 

And my new light hearted work called "What the Orphans saw" is now open on Immersiva. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Immersiva/24/98/31 

And "Catching Feathers" a commission is open on Sparta region
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Spartan%20Empire/238/238/24


Here is the poem machinima for Catching Feathers 



Comments

Popular Posts